In a stir fry pan:
1) Heat veggie oil and put in garlic, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, french
green beans, carrots, mushrooms, hoisin sauce, terriaki sauce, siriracha hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, and peanut butter.
2) Let it simmer until all of the veggies are super tender and saucy.
3) Cut up a cooked chicken breast and toss that in. (Steak or
shrimp would probably be good too.)
In a separate pot of boiling water:
4) Put in two packages of Ramen and cook them only until the noodles unravel.
5) Put them into the pan with the veggies and the sauce.
6) Toss it up to coat the noodles with the sauce.
7) Set aside.
In another pan:
8) Scramble two eggs until they’re fluffy.
9) Once scrambled, toss the eggs in with the rest of the Pad Thai.